My fellow Americans: My name is ART EARTHMANN and I AM WALKING FOR PRESIDENT AS A PROGRESSIVE INDEPENDENT (2020). I need your help in answering the following golden questions: Why do the REPUBLICAN candidates in the US Presidential/Congressional races get so many millions of Independent votes when practically ALL of the bills that would really help the vast majority lower/middle class most... are "ALL" submitted by DEMOCRATS? I think it is primarily because these Independent voters have fallen for the propaganda of REAGAN'S VOODOO TRICKLE DOWN ECONOMIC MYTHOLOGY. Also, they trust more in charismatic emotion and spiritual feeling, than statistical LOGIC and scientific REASON. (I confess. even I, who served on a Mormon Mission in Austria, enthusiastically supported the Mormon, Mitt Romney, until he dropped out of the race. Then, Thom Hartmann and Obama, et al, convinced me that Obama was better than McCain.) I thank you for your time and interest... and GOD bless the MIDDLE CLASS more... for a change!
No comments:
Post a Comment